Our crane and lift hire service has been running for more than ten years, born from the need to source tight access lifting for major car parks across South Australia.
Our competitive rates ensure our lifts and cranes are an inexpensive option for your next job or project and we have a wide range of sizes and capacities available, from our 600mm wide (with 8.5m reach and 2.9 tonne capacity) crane up to larger cranes that have a reach of 18 metres and an array of sizes in between, including a scissor lift which is ideal for indoor work.
With access into tight areas and flexibility in outrigger configuration and exceptional capacity, the need for manual lifting is no longer necessary, greatly reducing safety risks.
Our cranes are suitable for:
- erection of structural steel to tight areas or off suspended slabs
- erection of metal works, handrails, balustrades
- glass façade installation to multistorey towers
- pool and spa installations
- plant and machinery relocation
- machinery maintenance
- removal of pumps, motors, gear boxes from tight areas
- pipe work installations
- shade structure erection
- dry hire
All operators come with the highest level of training and competency including:
- C2 slew crane license
- riggers tickets
- white card
- EWP tickets
- working at heights training
- safe work method statements
- plant risk assessments
- log books and lifting registers